ProMAX Motorsport - Boxster Servicing
Redirecting to item on new website, please wait or click here to go to new site . . .
At ProMAX Motorsport we offer no nonsense servicing - this is carried out based on the factory Porsche schedules with some additional items. There are basically
three levels of service that Porsche Recommend (service prices below):
There are some additional items that are carried out as well:
- Annual This is a basic check for low mileage vehicles with no parts/fluids renewed.
- Minor service which should be carried out every 12,000 miles or yearly up to including 2003 Models.
- Major Service every 24,000 Miles or every two years up to and including 2003 Models.
And then there are a couple of model specific items:
- Every 48,000 Miles - replace fuel filter up to 2001 models
- Every 48,000 replace polyrib drive belt
- Every 96,000 Miles - replace manual gearbox oil / auto transmission oil and final drive oil.
- Every two years - replace brake fluid
At ProMAX Motorsport we have simplified the schedule and added some extra common sense items (i.e. areas or parts are inspected additionally where failures are common).
Our schedules and prices are as follows: (NOTE: all prices include VAT).
- Spark plugs - renew
- Every 24,000 miles up to 1999 model
- Every 48,000 miles from 2001 model
- Every 40,000 miles for the 2000 model only
Sample Service Costs
NOTE: Courtesy Car or Collection/Delivery: Subject to availability and collection/delivery address. A nominal charge is levied for this service. It is recommended that you book well in advance if wanting a courtesy car.
NOTE: All service prices include labour, oils, filters and any other parts specified on the service schedule.
NOTE: Royal Purple Synthetic Motor Oil is optional and can be specified where required at additional cost.
Recommendation: If you use your car infrequently, you should have at least an Annual service carried out yearly.
All prices subject to change and indicative only - please get in touch for an up to date and accurate quotation.
ProMAX Motorsport Ltd
Little Horwood Road
- Directions and Map from Google Maps or...
- From the M40 take the A43 north, then A421 towards Milton Keynes; from the M1 take J13 or J14 and follow signs to A421 Buckingham.
- From the M40, go past Buckingham and stay on the A421 until you see signs to Great Horwood (about 4 miles after Buckingham).
- From the M1, stay on the A421 and head towards Buckingham until you see signs to Great Horwood (about 4 miles before Buckingham).
- When you see signs for Great Horwood, head south down Nash Road (follow signs to Great Horwood).
- When you reach 'The Green', turn left onto Little Horwood Road.
- Look out for signs to Sunnyhill Farm (<1km on the right).
- Drive into the main entrance and Follow the ProMAX Motorsport signs.
- Please respect our neighbours and drive considerately towards the Warehouse - thank you.
- Travelling from afar? Accommodation facilities are on site - please call for details.
- Also, see quick map below.
for Workshop: 01296 714856.
Map showing directions from the M1 J13/J14 (J13 leads directly onto A421)