Bilstein PSS Suspension Kits
Redirecting to item on new website, please wait or click here to go to new site . . .
This system features threaded body ride height adjustability. Additionally, this system allows for variable damping rate adjustment.
9/10 characteristic curves, determined in road tests, precisely define the shock absorber’s damping power in both rebound and
compression cycles. Once installed, these settings are easily changed by turning the aluminium adjuster, providing perfect handling
performance for every situation.
Bilstein B16® PSS9/PSS10. With the Bilstein B16 PSS9/PSS10 suspension kit BILSTEIN engineers have created an entirely new level of
performance. Based on the mono-tube/inverted technology, the Bilstein B16 PSS9/PSS10 meets the highest standards.
Can be fitted to all 996 C2, 996 C4 and Bxoster 986 models (other models upon request).
- Mono-tube/inverted technology.
- Developed in road trials.
- Professional fitting - ProMAX Motorsport are are fully equipped to fit suspension to all Porsche models. See
here for more details.
- Lowers the vehicle 30mm.
- Threaded body allows additional 20mm of adjustment.
- Height can be adjusted with system installed.
- 9/10-stage rebound/compression damping rate adjustment.
- TUV certificated and approved.
- With externally adjustable rebound and compression damping and ride height, you can now enjoy total control over your car's
suspension set-up for race, road and track.
For Boxster 986 models (see other prices above).
Delivery Time: Please contact ProMAX Motorsport (usually 7 day turn around). Price includes fitting.
Please call to book your car in.